Welcome to Gold Coins Club & Resort!
We believe that our each guest deserves warm welcome to our resort. We believe in transparency and hence, we request our guests to go through our policies.
Check In & Check Out Policy
Check In: From 1.00 PM
Check Out: 12.00 Noon
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability with extra charges.
Guest Identification Proof
- Please note that for security purpose all adult Indian guests are required to present a valid photo ID with address proof (Passport, Voter’s ID, Driving License and Aadhar Card).
- All international guests are required to present a valid passport and visa.
Extra Beds Policy
- The resort does not provide an extra cot, but will provide extra Mattress, at an extra cost of Rs. 1000/- per bed.
- The maximum number of extra mattress permitted is ONE per Room.
- Maximum occupancy in Aqua Rooms & Zen Pods is 2 Adults and no provision for Extra Bed.
- For Sky Room Suite & Cottages is for 2 Adult plus 2 children under 12 years of age or 3 adults.
Swimming Pool Policy
- Usage of the Swimming Pool is complimentary. Swimming Pool timing is 7 am to 5.30 pm should carry nylon swimsuits. Swimsuits are also available with us at additional cost.
- We have two Swimming Pools in that 1 Pool is dedicated to Women’s & Children below 10 Year Only & second pool which is Sports Pool is common for all the guests.
- Usage of swimming pool post drinking of alcohol, strictly not allowed.
Food & Beverage Policy
- Guests who are in all inclusive meal package have to take their food at the following
- Breakfast: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Lunch: 1.00 PM to 02:30 PM
- Dinner: 8.00 PM to 9:30 PM
- In & around Aqua Rooms, Smoking, Drinking & Eating is strictly not allowed
- For packages that are inclusive of meals, all meals can be redeemed at The Stage Area – a multi-cuisine restaurant at the property. These meals cannot be redeemed through inroom dining services.
- Food and liquor bought from outside are strictly not allowed in the rooms or in the resort.
- Children’s below the age of 5 do not have any charges in the resort.
- Children’s above the age of 5 to 10 will have Half Charges & above then 10 years will be full charges.
Other Resort Policy
- Non-occupants are not allowed to gather or visit the guest’s rooms.
- Pets are allowed in our resort, but Pets are not permitted in Aqua Rooms, Camping Huts and Swimming Pool.
- The guest should not cause any damage to the property, or any of the belongings of the property. In case of any damage done, the cost for replacement or repair will be charged to the guest.
- 100% of booking charges will be applicable on cancellations, amendments, or