Welcome to Gold Coins Club & Resort!
Thanks for using our platform and trusting us for experiencing our personalised hospitality services at our resort in Bangaluru. All hospitality services on this website and our social media platform are provided by Gold Coins Club & Resort.
By accessing this Website (www.goldcoinsresort.in) and/or availing any of our services, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
- The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- References and links to products or services of other companies and/or entities may appear on this website. These references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The cancellation of your order and refund of payment made by you to avail our services on this website is governed by our Cancellation and Refund Policy provided on this website. Hence we advise you to read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before making any payment.
- To give a clear and transparent picture of its working and policies, Gold Coins Club & Resort has provided a detailed Disclaimer in this website. We advise you to thoroughly read the Disclaimer before entering into any agreement with us.
- Despite our best efforts, Gold Coins Club & Resort does not make any warranty about the reliability of the Services and does not guarantee the security of user data. The Services are provided “AS IS” and you agree to not hold us responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of the loss of health, use, data, or effectiveness connected to availing of the Services or failure in such usage.
- Gold Coins Club & Resort in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your order / membership for any reason at any time, resulting in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangaluru (India) only.
- If you have any question or concerns regarding our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com